OUR ADDRESS18a PK Biswas Road, Khardha Kol:700117
OUR ADDRESS192/1 Rashbihari Avenue Kol:700029
1. In case of cancellation of journey cancelled by passenger, he or she is liable to pay cancellation charges as follows,
A. If cancelled before 122 days of the commencement of the journeying, 500.00 per head. Thereafter, cancelation before 30 days INR 850.00 in case of journey by sleeper class and INR 1050.00 in case of upper class.
B. In case of cancellation within 30 days of commencement of the journey, cancellation charges will be levied as per the following table in addition of clause 1 (a) stated above, Before 29 days ¬----- 10% of the total price + INR 850.00 or INR 1050.00 Before 19 days ----- 30% of the total price + INR 850.00 or INR 1050.00 Before 9 days -------- 50% of the total price + INR 850.00 or 1050.00 Before 4 days of journey ----------- 100% of the total price.
C. Apart from the above cancelation charges, refund of air fair will be made as granted by the airlines
1. Cancellation will be acted upon only when the Advanced receipt / Ticket is surrendered at our office for cancellation,except in case of a passenger residing outside Kolkata, who may cancel his/her booking by letter or telegram only, which should be further confirmed within 5 days in person.But refund will be made after surrendering ticket / advanced receipt. Company will not be liable if such letter or telegram is not delivered in time.
2. Time of calculating cancellation,charges shall be considered from the time when advanced receipt/ ticket / telegram is received by the office.
3. No refund is admissible if a ticket is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled time of departure or thereafter.
4. No refund in tour price will be allowed for the untravelled portion of the tour either of sickness or any other reason.
5. No amount deposited will be refunded in full,should the tour be cancelled by the company,except in the case of cancellation of the tour owing to natural calamities,strike/bandh or any other undesirable and abnormal situation,when the passengers have to pay compensation to the company @10% of the tour price.
6. No claim for any refund will be entertained when the passenger doesnt arrive at the station before departure of the train for which reservation has been made.In such cases,passengers may join next of subsequent station at their own cost.
7. No claim will be entertained ,if any amount found lying deposited with the company after 6 months from the date of commencement of the tour.
8. The company reserves the right to delete,change or modify the Rules as and when necessary.
9. Tour cost includes accidental premium for a certain amount payable by New India Assurance Co.Any claim arising out of of any accident by the journey,claim amount will be settled by the insurance Company itself. However, person below 5 years or above 70 years are not entitled to get such insurance benefit.
10. As per Govt. Rules,passengers travelling with us are requested to carry PHOTO IDENTITY CARD with him/her.
11. Entry Fees at all the places (where applicable) are to be borne by Passengers.
12. All meals will be supplied from Railway Catering while on train, except those who will be traveling in AC Class. We are not allowed to serve food on those classes.
13. Please entrain & detrain with your own belongings at Howrah / Sealdah / Santragachi / Kolkata / Shalimar Station.
14. Hotel accommodation will be 2, 3, 4 persons in a room basis.
15. The Firm accepts no responsibilities for loss or damages to any belongings of the passengers.
16. Please carry one 22” suitcase & one handbag only while on tour.